Pedalboard2 is a virtual pedalboard plugin designed for live use.
This app is based on the JUCE audio plugin host code, and was modified to better suit the author's preference - which is to make quick and fast, real time live performance adjustments.
- Modular patching.
- All plugin parameters can be manipulated in real time via MIDI CCs or Open Sound Control messages.
- Any number of patches can be queued up and rapidly switched.
New in 2.11:
- Plug-ins and internal processors can now be bypassed.
- A Looper processor has been added to the list of internal processors, allowing for seamless recording and playback of audio loops.
- Support for MIDI over OSC.
New in 2.09:
- Support for plug-in presets, including a streamlined interface for storing and retrieving user presets.
- Extensive HTML documentation.
- A basic metronome component.