The Philta XL for Mac is a 2 in 1 audio filter VST plug in, with both high pass and low pass filter functionality. This filter is aimed mostly for dance music, but can be used on other genres like electronic music.
- Notch mode (phaser) and Band pass
- 2 filters (12db, 24db, 48db or 96db)
- Manuel Schleis created over 75 presets
- Filter resonance width is variable
- 2 envelope followers (for lowband and highband) with tweakable source frequency
- 5 LFO shapes with 2 tempo synced LFOs (for highband and lowband)
- Bitcrusher/ Rate reducer (post or pre filter) linkable to the cutoff frequency (+LFO&Env)
- Distortion/Filter saturation (pre or post filter)
- Parameters are host automated
- Timing-precision and click-free
- Output limiter (limiter taken from Multiband Compressor)
Here is Philta XL's official overview video.