Poise is a light weight drum sampler. It features a streamlined workflow and options to shape a disparate range of samples into a coherent drum kit.
- 16 Drum Pads.
- 8 Samples per Drum Pad.
- Multiple Sample switching modes:
- Round Robin.
- Trigger All (for layering multiple samples).
- Support for velocity splits.
- Inbuilt sample browser with preview.
- Drag and Drop sample loading.
- 2 - 16 stereo outputs.
- Comprehensive Pad and Sample editing with:
- Amplitude + Pitch Envelopes.
- Volume + Balance + Pitch.
- A user assignable FX module.
- Edit multiple pads simultaneously.
The Best Electronic Drum Set
New in v184.108.40.206
- Now shows a message when samples can't be loaded.
- Some fixes to the new audio file loading code
New in v220.127.116.11
- Added Muon SR-202 kit import.
- Skins with incorrect image sizes now render correctly.
- Improved Next/Previous sample loading.
- Hotkeys Debugging panel only shows in debug builds.
- Bugfix for crash while loading .aif files.
- Better support for 24 bit .wav files.
- Known bug: 64-bit will crash during drag and drop operations on some computers.
New in v1.1.42
- BugFix for Drum pad name issue
- BugFix for Waveform display update issue when changing drum pads.
- BugFix for Draw CUT/CUT BY text issue
- BugFix for preview volume knob image was the incorrect size in the default skin (Mild Gray).
- Poise now always enables the maximum number of outputs when used within Studio One.
New in v1.0.78
- Drag & Drop Export Render feature. [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Drag & Drop] Drum Pad will export an automatically rendered version of the drum pad.
- Geist Kit format support added.
- "Render Pad To Disk" and "Save Render Only" commands.
- Load Previous / Next Sample hot keys. [B / N]
New in v1.0.71
- Added "Export Cell + Samples In Folder" command.
- All.txt files would show in the browser and drum kit menu as valid drum kits. Now only LM4 format.txt files show as kits. Regular.txt files are filtered out and hidden.
- Bug Fix: Version 1.0.69 had issues with multi-threaded processing (FL Studio, Buzz etc).
New in v1.0.65
- New: Sample normalisation is now per sample and can be changed at any time. Sample normalisation used to be a global option.
- New: Added support for pitch bend and modulation wheel MIDI input.
- New: Added support for.gru files (GURU song format).
- Improvement: Configuration files are now saved in the Windows application data directory instead of the VST plugin directory. This prevents problems when Poise is run with limited user access privileges under Windows Vista & Windows 7.
- Improvement: Reaper x64: Added support for GUI resizing.
- Improvement: Reaper x64: Added support for hotkeys.
- Improvement: Hot keys now work in MultiTrackStudio.
- Improvement: Poise now uses better quality re-sampling routines when loading and saving sample files.
- Bug Fix: Poise was crashing Reaper when a project was loaded. Poise wasn't handling MIDI input correctly.
- Bug Fix: Sliced loops were saved without a filename extension.
- Bug Fix: Sample preview sometimes stopped working on multi-core systems.
- Bug Fix: Knob value pop up hints disappear and do not display correctly.
- Bug Fix: Phase flipped samples weren't drawn correctly.
- Bug Fix: When importing loops, the sliced looped sections would later be reloaded with the wrong volume.
- Bug Fix: When previewing samples in the browser, the sample preview player would click when changing to a new sample.
- Bug Fix: MIDI key names now work in PreSonus Studio One.
- Bug Fix: Maximum buffer size was not set correctly in all circumstances.
New in v1.0.20
- Change: 'Auto' play mode removed.
- Change: Amplitude release knob is now hidden when using 'One-shot' play mode.
- Bug Fix: Hot keys now work in Ableton Live.
- Bug Fix: An access violation error would occur when opening the GUI while using a skin with missing images.