Power Suite is now the top of its class, featuring outstanding sound quality, more signal processing power, stunning visual interface design, and world class customer support at a tremendous value.
These new v5 plug-ins cover the essential aspects of sound design, tracking, mixing and mastering.
All v5 plug-ins are now available, including the newest release Panorama 5, and they will continue to be sold individually and in various cost-saving bundle configurations.
In all, Power Suite 5 includes:
- TrackPlug- all-in-one channel strip with 10 band EQ, dual compressors, gate, sidechain EQ, brickwall filters, clean/vintage modes, and a peak limiter
- MultiDynamics- up to 6 bands of dynamics processing
- MasterVerb- multi-algorithm reverb with comprehensive early reflection and dynamics control
- FinalPlug- mastering limiter/volume maximizer with extensive dither options and a brand new limiting algorithm
- Panorama- 3-D virtual acoustics processor with binaural HRTF technology and environment modeling
Changes in v1.20
- Bug fix for TrackPlug AU audio problem in Digital Performer.
- moved some Cocoa GUI code to common framework to clean up warning messages in Console (Mac).
- 64-bit compatible MAS versions (will work in Digital Performer 8 ONLY).
- Restored missing HRTF options in Panorama.
- Fixed TrackPlug black GUI/crashes in certain circumstances.
- Bugfix for potential crash using Panorama at 88.2K sample rate.
- Bugfix for minor Dialog rendering glitches.
Changes in v5.60
- New 64-bit versions of its Mac AU and VST plug-ins
- AudioSuite compatibility with Pro Tools 10 fixed