Prima Delay is capable of producing a myriad of echo types and a compelling array of reverbs. And as if that isn't enough, it's also able to produce stereo chorusing and a cluster of unique phasing effects that will provide complete transformations of your sounds.
- Number of Delay Taps adjustable from 1 to 128.
- Tap Delay Time, each from 1 to 2000 ms (dependant on Sample Rate).
- Amplitude Envelope for taps with adjustable curvature.
- Tap Times deployment for accelerated or decelerated delay effects ("bouncing ball").
- Positive or Negative Feedback.
- LFO modulation of delay lengths (Rate and Depth controls).
- 3 Delay Line Quality types.
- 12dB Highpass and Lowpass filters on input signal before delay.
- Mono, Stereo and inverse Stereo output of the Taps, alternated on left and right channels.
- MIDI learn for each parameter, preset selection by Program Change.
- Graphic Display of the series of taps, with zoom focus.
- Works at any Sample Rate.
- Skinnable interface, 3 skins already included.
- Use Alt key and click non the display to open the PDF Manual from the GUI.