The AM Music Technology Pro SoloVst virtual instrument reproduces the monophonic analog synthesizer from the early 1970's ARP Pro Soloist.
The sound engine of the Pro SoloVst is a software emulation of the real analog algorithms used inside the original instrument: VCO, resonators, filters, VCF, VCA and analog effects. So you can hear and feel analog-like warm sounds coming out from a set of 30 voices corresponding to the presets of the synthesizer.
- Shows a registration screen every time a switch is pressed.
- Furthermore a boring beep is audible every five seconds when a note is played.
- Disabled: 128 storable programs (you can save only one program)
- Disabled: MIDI Program Change and Control Change messages
- Disabled: The Octave Transpose switch
- Disabled: The Key Priority switch
- Disabled: The Legato switch
Check out our Cheap Synth Roundup
Changes in v2.04
- Pro SoloVst is now freeware
- Sustain Pedal Control
- Various bugfixes
- Improved presets, interface and parameters