Proteus VX borrows its internal architecture from its big brother, Emulator X3. Although Proteus VX does not have the extensive editing capabilities of Emulator X3, it does offer 16 continuous controllers for each preset. The 16 controllers allow you to create subtle to radical transformations to the sounds, then save them with the bank.
- 24-bit/192kHz audio playback.
- Can be used as VSTi or stand-alone (16 channel multi-timbral).
- Built-in 32-bit floating-point effects with 23 effects algorithms.
- High Voice Polyphony (system dependent).
- Drag and drop preset selection.
- Real-time controllers for all important control points.
- 54 different filter types including multi-pole resonant filters, phasers, flangers, vocal filters and multi-parameter morphing filters.