QUODfm is a multi-timbral softwaresynthesizer,r based on FM synthesis that introduces some new concepts for song developing and live use.
- Four part multi-timbral.
- Undertones: "Trautonium" subharmonics.
- Dynamic scale quantize (scale constraining) for each channel.
- Load on select browsing of presets and microtunings.
- Chord Pads: A 16 x chord-memory, finger-drumpad interface.
- Live-channel: Route dynamically to the synth and control channels.
- Retrigger button for the last n notes per channel.
- BPM related control signals, shuffle, master time stretch.
New in v1.5
- New: MIDI learn setup per preset - save/load setup.
- New: Randomize synth in % - randomize section.
- New: Stack/layer mode with automatable transpose amount.
- New: Ritardando/accelerando slider per synth with automatic desync/resync.
- New: Drumpad basenote added.
- Improvements: Filter tracking.
- Improvements: Undo/compare toggle is possible from all pages now.
- Improvements: Modulation/audio matrix has now a separate page.
- Improvements: Livechannel control is now a second synchronizable radiobutton bar.
- Fixes: Oscillator clicks.
Proudly sponsored by