Quartz is a unique multi-effect plug-in that turns the simplest sounds into ever evolving rhythmic soundscapes. But that's not everything. It is also a source of creative modulation which can be used to control parameters outside of Quartz such as software instruments, plug-ins or even external MIDI equipment.
Quartz gets its name from the fact that all Line and LFO modulations work to the audio sample rate, ensuring sample accurate parameter modulation.
Modules and Features:
- Auto - Panning.
- Auto - Gain.
- Two independent Multimode Filters with high quality oversampling modes.
- Tempo-synced Stereo Delay to create dub- and tape-delay effects.
- Wave Shaper to add extra distortion and saturation.
- 4 independent, tempo-syncable LFOs (0.01Hz up to 2.1 kHz).
- 4 unique Modulation Lines (each with up to 200 points).
- Quick-access browsers and a huge library of Presets and Modulation Line templates.
Changes in v1.0.9 Beta:
- 64-bit support
Changes in v1.0.2:
- Added Triplet support to LINE EDITOR ( 1/8 T, 1/16 T, 1/32 T).
- Bugfix for LINE EDITOR (under certain circumstances changes made in the LINE EDITOR were not processed by the audio engine).
- Various minor bugfixes
New in 1.0.1
- A bug in the MIDI Controller Mapping has been fixed.
- A new chapter about MIDI Controller Mapping has been added to the manual.
- The GUI text labels are now a bit brighter.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.