Rax turns your Mac into a virtual rig for live performance, slaving instruments and effects from another app or offloading DSP to a second computer. With its streamlined UI, this is an easy way to play AudioUnit instruments and process live audio through your AudioUnit effects. One-touch record lets you capture a great riff without delay.
Rax comes with many features such as multiple synths per rack, flexible effect routing including insert, send and master effects, a 16 channel mixer, and support for live audio inputs.
MIDI features include layering, keyboard and velocity splits, multiple inputs, host based MIDI learn for AudioUnit controls and external MIDI clock sync.
Changes in v1.3.0b2
- Fix for compatibility issues with Native Instruments Kontakt
- Fix for an issue where using a continuous controller knob with "Next Song" would generate an error
- Fix for an issue with the "Choose..." button in Repertoire
- Fix for an issue where choosing an instrument would generate an app error
- Instrument bypass now working
- Fix for an app error generated by toggling reverb in DLS device
- Fix for an app error generated when pressing the tab key in the Master section