|Software Music Machine Archive||
Recabinet is the world’s ultimate cabinet simulator, launched in 2008 as the most comprehensive speaker cabinet impulse response library on the market. Since then, it has become a secret weapon of major artists and producers such as Steve Stevens, Vernon Reid, Devildriver, and Ill Niño. In 2011, with Recabinet 3, it is a full-fledged, self-contained solution – an audio FX plugin for VST, AU, and RTAS formats for Mac OS X and Windows. It offers 20 virtual cabinets, 8 virtual mics, and 2 internal channels with the British-inspired Kazrog Konsole EQ, specifically voiced for making guitar and bass tracks come alive. Best of all, you can blend any cabinet and microphone/position combination with 100% phase coherency – breaking the laws of physics! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfLS2pnJT_g&feature=player_embedded Cabinets:
- 1960 – based on a Marshall 1960AV 4×12
- Angora – based on a Line 6 Vetta 4×12
- Blackface 4×10 – based on a Fender ’65 Super Reverb 4×10
- Chordal – based on a Roland JC120
- Damien – based on a Marshall 1936 2×12
- Dazed – based on a Supro Thunderbolt
- Eagle – based on an ENGL Pro 4×12
- Excel – based on a Randall RS412XLT100 4×12
- Genzie – based on a Genz Benz G-Flex ported 2×12
- Green – based on an original 1970s Marshall 4×12
- Igor – based on a Krank Krankenstein 4×12
- Manatee – based on an Ampeg SVT 8×10
- Motown – based on an Ampeg Portaflex B15N
- Ogre – based on a Bogner Uberkab 4×12
- Oversize – based on a Mesa Standard 4×12
- Sterling – based on a Marshall Hand Wired 4×12 (late 1960s reissue)
- Tangerine – based on an Orange 4×12
- Top Boost – based on a Vox AC30
- Tweed 1×12 – based on a Fender ’53 Deluxe 1×12
- Zodiac 2×12 – based on a Selmer Zodiac Twin 30
- 57 – based on a Shure SM57
- 545 – based on a Shure Unidyne III 545
- 121 – based on a Royer 121
- 409 – based on a Sennheiser MD409
- 421 – based on a Sennheiser MD421
- i5 – based on an Audix i5
- Reference – based on an Earthworks M30
- U87 – based on a Neumann U87
- Stores and recalls IR paths in Pro Tools upon startup.
- Smoothly crossfades between preset changes, as it has in the past.
- Windows installers are properly code signed (this has also been retroactively applied to live Recabinet and Thermionik 5.0.3 installers on the server.)
- Level matched amp models using psychoacoustic algorithms, for loudness consistency.
- Bugfix for bypassing Thermionik when re-opening sessions.
- Bugfix for Screen heights being smaller than Recabinet’s window are fully supported in all cases, using a scrollbar.
- Bugfix for Tonal and level differences across sample rates
- Bugfix for the low frequency hum experienced in some versions of Pro Tools.
- Various other Bugfixes
- Bugfix for interface lags and inconsistencies
- Bugfix for CPU spikes that were affecting users of Ableton Live and Reaper.
- Bugfix for minor issues
- AAX 64 and AAX 32 support
- Bugfix for minor problems with installer
- Other improvements for the VST and AU formats
- Third party IR import
- Stereo panning
- Various other bugfixes
- Completely rewritten audio engine
- Improved CPU efficiency
- Better sound and dynamic response
- This update adds 64 bit support, and fixes bugs from previous versions.
Check out this site...