RecallTone is a tool that helps you recalling your settings by providing convenient storage and handling of pictures, movie & MIDI data along with text notes and other scripts.
RecallTone can easily load up to 5 jpg, png, or gif images into the DAW session. You can see them in full screen (drag and drop is supported) for comparing with settings. You can also use RecallTone to take a video capture of your rack, and save all your precious settings within the session. It can send out midi program changes to your synths, hardware reverbs and other MIDI instruments, it can also recall and store/send sysex. To help you understand your own settings in the future, RecallTone allows you to type in various comments, lyrics, or chords grid. ScrollBar will show or hide automatically. Another nifty feature of RecallTone is that you can launch external applications from within your session at instantiation or de-instantiation of RecallTone.
Changes in v1.0.2
- Fix various full screen issues (UI now hide to let see more of the image etc…)
- Fix full screen resizing when using hi definition pictures
- While a picture is in full screen, opening a second picture in full screen will now override the first picture
- Fix slugginess when typing notes
- Fix delay on launch issue
- Changed UI timer @150ms