Reverberate is an efficient convolution audio processor with modulation capabilities offering true zero-latency operation for two separate, stereo impulse responses.
Reverberate seeks to provide a richer and more dynamic sounding reverb from impulse responses by optionally modulating an amalgamation of two, separately controllable IRs using an LFO. Further modulation is possible using the post-processing effects; an all-pass interpolator chorus provides a fuller sound and an over-sampled analogue prototype paragraphic equaliser is provided with dual LFOs. These features make for a livelier sound than typically associated with some convolution reverbs, according to LiquidSonics.
- Stereo convolution reverb.
- Dual IR for true-stereo capability.
- IR mix modulation capability using an LFO.
- Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency).
- Wav, Aiff and Flac IR file support.
- ADSHR envelopes.
- 50%-150% stretch.
- Double oversampled IR-EQ.
- Pre-delay up to 500ms.
- Linear-interpolation chorus.
- Post EQ with LFO modulation.
New in v1.8
- Supports Pro Tools 10.3.5 and Pro Tools 11 AAX
- Refreshed the classic grey and green interface.
- Added a new Neon Blue skin.
- Many parameter values can now be edited via text entry for absolute precision.
- Recursive folder search for lost files feature added, items are specified in the Preset tab menu.
- Categorized presets are now provided on a drop-down menu in the presets tab.
- Included presets from OpenAirLib.net.
- Added IR1-IR2 mix gain control for mid-point level control enabling smoother IR transitions.
- Update for frequency selection bug in filters at rates other than 44.1 kHz in host independent mode.
- Demo 30-day counter reset to allow everybody to try the new features.
New in v1.775
- Bugfix for 192kHz operationwhen loading empty presets.
- Bugfix for file license file registration window bug in OS X 10.8.x.
New in v1.774
- Bug-fix for IR2 early reflections module.
New in v1.773
- Demo mode not starting correctly bug-fix.
- File locations are now resiliant to volume name changes.
- All: File browser back button now permanently visible.
New in v1.771
- Sheen controls now affect the ER and Tail reflection modules
New in v1.770
- New IR1 EQ and IR2 EQ sheen control for adding synthetic high frequency content and presence.
- Bugfix for IR2 views not obeying multiple visualisation setting.
New in v1.6.91
- The IR1 and IR2 settings can now be swapped, this is useful when IRs are chained.
- The IR browser now defaults to the previous location when the editor is closed and re-opened within a session.
- Updated sound file library to incorporate bug fixes.
New since v1.660:
- All: Additional tail generator tints added (cathedral, stone church, bright chapel and deep chapel).
- All: Added 8 new tail generator presets using the new tints.
- All: The copy and paste facility for presets now works after the editor is closed and re-opened.
- All: Graphical fixes.
- Mac: AU, VST and RTAS can now be installed independently.
- All: Added a new IR type to generate synthetic IR tails.
- All: Added 16 new presets utilising the tails generator.
- Mac: Audio Unit update enabling 64-bit support (the old 32-bit version can optionally be installed using the installer customise option).
- All: Memory is freed when IRs are inactive considerably reducing memory consumption in a single IR scenario.
- All: Added an option to modulate the IRxEQs using a decaying exponential.
- All: Changed the IRxEQs modulation view to be linear to more clearly visualise the decaying exp and linear behaviour.
- All: Smoother audio during program changes.
- All: More descriptive errors on registry or preferences file loading failures.
- All: Fixed a bug in the delay unit that caused a feint distortion effect when different delays were set per channel.
- All: Modification to enable full recall from chunk (assists full recall in Usine host).
- All: More accurate reporting of the IR tail length to the host (assists Wavelab mixdowns).
- All: Corrected focus bug in filters.
New in v1.690: Added the capability to apply the master modulation of IR1/2 pan and mix pre or post convolution (previously only post convolution was possible).
New in 1.660: Added the capability to assign up to 2 MIDI controllers to some common Reverberate parameters for enhanced modulation capabilities in MIDI performance scenarios. MIDI data must be routed to Reverberate via the host application (not all hosts are able to do this).
New in 1.620:
- 64-bit VST added to the plug-in binary (a 64-bit AU is not yet available). The 64-bit VST will load automatically in hosts supporting 64-bit plug-ins.
- Audio file library speed optimisations for reduced start-up and audio file access times.
New in 1.614: Control+click on post IR gain controls now resets the slider positions as well as the parameter value.
New in 1.612: OS X: Improved support for system volume names containing diacritics.