Rhino is a Hybrid FM Synthesizer.
- 6 oscillators per voice.
- Hundreds of built-in waveforms.
- Custom waveforms using samples (sfz) or additive generator.
- Modulatable, variable waveshapers.
- 2 filters with flexible routing options.
- 20 different modes (including our incredibly warm analog emulations).
- Waveshaping and cross-filter feedback for crazy distortion effects.
- Stellar, dual effects section.
- Tempo-syncable delays, choruses, flangers and phasers.
- Unusual effects like the Granulator, Crazycomb or Oktaverb.
- More than 1000 presets, neatly classified in a searchable database.
- Thousands of third-party presets available.
- Slick graphical multipoint envelopes with curvature controls.
- Fully dynamic routing matrix visible at all times.
- Step sequencer with random mode.
- 6 editable performance controllers.
- User-defined midi assignment of most controls.
- Microtuning support.
New in v2.12
- 64bits AU/VST
- standalone mode
New in v2.11
- Bugfix for minor bugs.
- Bugfix for the horrible distortion feedback with many presets.
- Removed standalone option.
New in v2.10
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Skin enhancements
- 64bit support
Proudly sponsored by