Rhythm Rascal is a software drum machine for your computer that can be programmed to play any style of music. It was designed specifically for metal, rock, and other traditionally "non-electronic" music genres. However, it has been used for just about every type of music under the sun.
You can create unlimited patterns within a song, and each pattern may have its own meter and tempo defined. Killer drum samples are included, and you can even import your own sound samples from wave files. You can adjust the volume and pan of each drum sample to create awesome stereo mixes.
Your entire drum track can be exported to a standard WAV file for playback in an audio player, or for import into a multi-track recording software package.
New in v2.1.2353.40583
- Upgraded to .NET Framework version 2.0
- Upgraded to new UI tools.
- Fixed window state problem, where if you had closed Rhythm Rascal while minimized, it would start minimized next time.
- Fixed Humanization problem, where if you disabled the feature it would use max volume randomization.
- Better compatibility with WAV files.