Multitrack Tape emulation
- Roundtone is a tape emulation software.
- It adds typical tape recording interesting side-effects to every audio track.
- Useful on single tracks (mono/stereo) and on submixes/mixes.
- Very light on CPU and latency-free, adds punch, color and gently compresses the sound.
- Includes several algorithms (different tape, saturation curve, color, response). More to came in future free updates.
- "Emphasis" control adds color while preserving the high frequencies.
- Includes an optional 2nd stage of saturation (head).
- Multi-track and Multi-machine modes. Link several tracks to the same Tape Machine to control from a single interface. Trasform any host to a virtual Multitrack Tape Recording system
- Multimode oversampling (with optional "on export" mode for low cpu load). New Hi-Quality (non linear phase, IIR) and Super-Quality (linear phase, FIR) oversampling. Select "Now" modes for realtime, "Export" modes for rendering
- 7.5ips algorithms and "Dirty" algorithms for more harmonics
- Dry/wet mix knob with sample accurate alignment
- Overload led for precise saturation
Changes in v3.0
- New "Bright Formula" and "Lo-Fi" algorithms.
- High frequency enhancer.
- Wow and flutter.
- Stereo tape delay.
- New level meter.
Proudly sponsored by