SFX Machine Pro is the latest and most advanced entry in the award-winning SFX Machine family of audio multi-effects plug-ins. It comes with over 300 effects, including more than 50 new effects. In addition, a Preset Editor provides access to the underlying modular synthesis engine, allowing users to create their own effects from scratch.
The plug-in provides Tempo Sync, which matches LFO frequencies and delay times to the host sequencer's tempo, and it includes an output limiter, a new interface, and twice as much delay memory as SFX Machine RT. Automated parameter control is possible via a simple "MIDI Learn" interface, and a Randomize button allows quick experimentation.
Streamlined for use in audio production environments, SFX Machine has been used to do sound design for radio production, TV shows, feature films, CDs and video games. While SFX Machine Pro has an extensive collection of effects, from the conventional to the bizarre, it also serves in everyday use as a "swiss army knife" of audio utilities.
New in v1.1.5
- RTAS Pro Tools compatibility
- Minor Bugfixes
New in v1.1
- Added an extra programmable slider to the main screen.
- Provided separate Wet Mix and Dry Mix controls for most presets.
- Added 3 new presets: Mono Unlike Stereo, EnvFol->Pitch Shift, and Feedback Eliminator.
- Set latency value correctly.
- Fixed invisible parameter numbers in the Preset Editor (VST version).
- Added additional VST 2.4 support.
- Fixed potential crash bugs.
- Fixed a bug which caused the preset Editor controls to superimpose over the main screen.
- Created new version to support Muse Research Receptor.
- Fixed problems when running under Wavelab.