SIR2 is an easy-to-use audio-plugin that provides high-quality reverberation. It offers zero-latency processing with low CPU-consumption and non-destructive audio processing of impulse responses. SIR2 includes high definition impulse responses (HDIR) of *real* places produced by Pinguin, Hamburg. You can also import impulse responses from free or commercial sources.
- Zero latency processing.
- Includes Pinguin's High Definition Impulse Responses.
- "True Stereo" processing (a stereo convolution takes place for every source channel (left + right)).
- High-quality internal sample rate converting.
- Separate dry/wet control (-60db .. +20dB).
- Free non-destructive amplitude envelope.
- Free non-destructive filter envelope.
- Predelay (0ms - 2000ms).
- Stretch control (high quality resampling).
- Forward / reverse switch.
- Stereo In / Stereo IR Control.
- Linear phase FFT-EQ.
- Signal routing options.
- HDIR-Direct On/Off switch.
- Imports WAV, AIF, FLAC, BWS, OGG file formats.
New in v2.4.010
- Improved stability
- Compatibility issue fixed
New in v2.4.007
- Decreased memory consumption.
- Improved performance when merging two big files into a true stereo file.