STS Transition Synthesizer for unique Textures, Soundscapes & Athmospherics
This synthesizer is featuring the Wave-Transition method for absolute unique Soundscapes & Textures. A very straight userinterface with 3 "Lazy"-Buttons for randomizing different sets of parameters so programming this synthesizer is incredibly easy. The Transition method adds a stunning new dimension and motion for an evolving sound changing completely it's characteristics.
Although this is an amazingly "simple" structured synthesizer it gains its astounding sound from the Transition method between the oscillators. As there are even some waves like Waterflow, Jungle, MetalHit and some other strangies the STS is also suited for ambient soundscapes or even industrial noises.
- New: Super Modulation X/Y Control Pad to modulate up to 8 destinations simultaneously.
- New: Step Modulator - even driven by keystroke on non legato play.
- New: Enhanced LFO Section with 6 LFO and SH&H with 5 being syncable to keystroke.
- New: Frequency Split - have lower frequencies to mid-position (enhancing bass.) while the frequencies above can be panned.
- Four digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 128 selectable waveforms (256 waves in Pro version.).
- Two resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Highpass).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two output channels (F & D) with LoBoost, Saturate, Delay (+ modulation) and Pan to stereo sum.
- 10 dedicated Lazy buttons.