SafFron is a sample-based audio-triggered synth that uses SoundFonts as its sample source.
- Audio Tracking Section: Sets how your instrument will make the synth respond (for guitar use your neck pickup). Designed to be very easy to setup, two controls "Threshold and Velocity" set the synths tracking. Other controls are provided for MIDI output\pitchbend, tracking range, auto tune, velocity curve and gate delay.
- Soundfont Sample Player Section: You can have a different instrument\bank .sf2 file loaded for every VST preset.
- Amp Section: AHDSR, Amp Velocity, Bright Velocity and Semitone controls.
- Filter Section: 14 filter types, 12/24 db, AHDSR.
- Modulation Section: 18 different waveforms, filter cutoff or oscillator pitch as destination.
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, 5-Band EQ, Limiter.
- Tempo Source and Bar Dividers.
- MIDI CC Support: 01 - Modulation; 64 - Hold Pedal; All other controls must be mapped through your host.
Proudly sponsored by