Sample Librarian is a tool for managing and auditioning audio samples and sample CDs.
This software makes it easy to find and audition samples on the fly, and lets you drag and drop them into your DAW.
Want to quickly find and audition all "moog" or "TB-303" samples you may have, irrespective of what sample CD they came from or where on your hard drive they exist? Simple and "instant". Find all samples of a given file type, bit depth, sample rate (or combination thereof) and many more options.
Changes in v1.2
- Tagging system
- FLAC, Windows Media Audio and OGG Vorbis Support
- You can now preview the selected sample by pressing the space bar. Likewise the Escape key will stop the currently playing sample.
- Context sensitive help is now available throughout the application by pressing the F1 key or clicking the "Help" button on each form.
- Export Sample Filenames feature
- The Status Bar now shows the number of samples selected
- It is now possible to ignore any of the built-in supported file types (WAV, AIFF, ReCycle, etc.)
- Locate in Library Navigator
- BugFix: Searches and Smart Groups that included underscores (_) or percent characters were not returning correct results.