This tool calculates a given length in seconds of an audio sample into temp in BPM and reverse. You can also adjust Number of measures and beat resolution.
Length can be read directly from wave files.
Also included a calculator for time/tempo stretch rate calculation if you want to adjust tempo or time to a
fixed value (e.g. matching to the tempo of a sequencer song).
Length of a song can also be calculated from tempo and number of measures as well as length of single notes.
Additionally the frequency of note lengths is calculated (e.g. for oscillator adjustment)
An integrated beat counter allows DJs to measure the tempo of a running song.
New in this version:
- [Feature] Note length calculation now also for 1/32 and 4/4 notes
- [Feature] Beat counter reset by and mouse click
- [Feature] Calculation of frequence (e.g. for usage in oscillators)
- [Bugfix] Calculating of note length is initialized on startup
- [Install] Installer/Uninstaller included
- [Bugfix] Calculating time of stereo wave files fixed
- [Install] Check for new versions integrated