Featured in Hitsquad's recommended list of the best DAW Software
Samplitude offers the complete feature set incl. MAGIX Elastic Audio, Robota Pro, Analogue Modelling Suite, Surround Roomsimulator etc.
The all-in-one software for the digital audio workstation: Recording, editing, mixing, Rich Media authoring und mastering – in fact, everything up to and including ‘Red Book’ compatible burning of audio CDs.
Not only are extensive tools available for all the work procedures mentioned above (universally in the 24 bit DVD standard and up to 192 kHz). The renowned sound quality based on highly developed digital algorithms, absolute phase stability and consistent use of floating point calculations ensure that the sound keeps its nuances even after the most intensive digital processing.
- Hybrid Engine / Economy Tracks.
- Advanced Dual CPU Support.
- 999 tracks, 64 submix busses, 64 aux send busses.
- Track Editor.
- Complete realtime editing.
- Analog Modelling Suite (am-pulse, am-track, am-phibia).
- Vintage Effects Suite (CORVEX, ECOX, FILTOX).
- VariVerb Pro.
- New track FX presets.
- Score Editor.
- Spectral Cleaning.
- Auto JamSession.
- Sound Cloner.
- Shortcut Editor.
- Audio ID.
- Remix Agent.
- High class effects set (phase stable mixing- and mastering effects).
- Mixer with variable signal flow.
- DirectX and VST plugin support with automatic latency compensation.
- MIDI recording/editing and VST instruments support.
- 5.1 surround/object surround.
- External remote controller support (e.g. Mackie control).
- POW-r dithering.
- Realtime room simulator with convolution (incl. 490 MB impulse samples).
- Digital video recording/editing and CD/DVD mastering program.
New in Pro X
- 64bit support
- New Docking Concept
- Spectral editing on track level
- New Object Editor
- AAF / OMF support
- 5.1 Surround mixing
- Tempo track
- essentialFX Suite
- Independence Sampling Workstation
- Content Packs
- Artist series controller support
- Optimized Visualization