Saurus is a virtual analog synthesizer.
Saurus utilizes Tone2 Audiosoftware's "True Analog Modeling Technology", employing oscillators that mimic the warm characteristic sound of hardware synthesizers. You have Pulse Width Modulation, Oscillator Sync, Oscillator Drift and AM & FM noise modulation that gives you access to a broad range of sounds.
This synth also comes with its own Filter section modeled after a variety of analog filters. It includes FilterFM, Filter Feedback and an analog modeled Distortion for that little extra grit.
Saurus comes with multiple envelope based modulation and other effects. You get deep controls for LFO settings and this is complimented with a variety of practical effects: chorus, delay, reverb, tube amp and psychoacoustic processing. Finally this virtual synth comes with its own Arpeggiator and gate functions.
Changes in v1.1
- Windows 8 support for 64 bit versions
- Arpeggiator can be loaded and saved
- Added 42 additional arpeggiator patterns
- Now supports selecting patches by clicking on the arrows
- Included 14 demosounds of Analog SoundSet
- Sustain pedal
- Various enhancements on installer, sound, effects and legato
- Removed Demo voice, and extended demo time
- Bugfix for a memory leak
- Bugfix for a rarely appearing problem with hanging notes
- Bugfix for a subtle click which could happen with allSoundOff in 44 khz
- Bugfix for wrong labels of LFO waveforms
- Various bugfixes for list selectors