AudioTime lets you schedule your Windows computer to record or replay audio at certain dates and times or regular times on certain days of week. It can replay a file while the file is being recorded (to delay the recording) and record or replay multiple files at the same time (if you have more than one sound card installed)
- Record or replay audio automatically.
- Schedule for either certain dates or time of day on specified days of week between commence and expiration dates.
- Replay a file while it is still being recorded (eg. to delay a network program) or to record a file while it is still being played.
- Select sample rate from 8kHz to 96kHz in either mono or stereo.
- Record multiple files at the same time or replay multiple files at the same time by installing more than one sound card.