|Software Music Machine Archive||
Score Writer is the affordable notation software that makes recording, editing, arranging and printing your music easy, fast and enjoyable. You can quickly enter notes on-screen with your mouse or computer keyboard, or record a MIDI performance.
Score Writer’s intuitive interface puts powerful editing tools and symbol palettes at your fingertips, so you spend time composing music instead of searching through menus. For band and small orchestral arrangements, lead sheets, choral parts or even simple notation examples, there’s no easier way to create professional notation than Score Writer.
Open the VST Instruments rack and load any VST instrument. You can easily add controller and key switches using the pre-define libraries for most of the popular sample libraries.
Score Writer allows you to edit your score in an intuitive manner, unlike other programs, so there is no need to hunt through levels of dialogs or search the manual, just to make a simple change. Most commands can be done with one simple command directly on the score.
Now that your VST Instruments have been loaded and your score has been entered, its time to do the final tweaking to get that great sound. Add MIDI data using musical symbols that send MIDI data to the VST Instruments.
Now that you have high quality sound scores, you can save them as a wave file to be burned onto a CD or sent to a friend.
New in Ver 4.1.5 - download the Score Writer v4.1.5 update patch
- Fixed an issue with reading old files that created empty measures.
- Fixed an issue that caused fonts to be remapped incorrectly on old files.
- Fixed an issue with First Endings not working in playback in old files.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused track device to be incorrect when deleting VST/AU plug-ins in rack.
- Fixed an issue that prevented repeats from being drawn at the end of Multi-Bar Rests.
- Fixed an issue that added extra character to melissmas when reading old files.