S-Gear is a software guitar amp emulator with its own software amp cabinet simulations.
The S-Gear is an application that recreates the characteristics of Tube preamps and power amps by encoding the classic guitar amp circuits into digital filters and simulating the interaction between tube stages and connecting circuitry. This technology according to S-Gear reproduces the subtle compression, clipping and frequency response of a real tube power amp. The harmonic effect of power supply sag, clipping and shift in high frequency response are also addressed and are determined by dynamic parameters reacting to how hard the amp is driven.
- Three unique amp simulations - Jackal, Stealer and Duke - with its own filtering configuration
- Pre Amp and Power Amp emulation
- 64bit high-res convolution processor for Cabinet Simulations
- Fine tune your cabinets with specially designed shelving EQ
- Includes a selection of cabinets from the Redwirez collection
- Built in Delay with two delay character modes: Analogue and Tube
- Easy to use interface and preset management
- VST/AU or Standalone
- Easy to install and configure
Here is a video demonstration of the S-Gear:
Changes in 2.01
- Mono->Mono AudioUnit plug-in mode.
- Bugfix for crash when righ-clicking rack frame
- Drag & drop flexible effects rack.
- Full stereo signal path through the rack.
- New ModThing dedicated modulation rack unit.
- Ability to configfure rack units in parallel.
- Input Trim & Output Trim levels now stored with preset.
- Enhanced MIDI controllers work with momentary switch types.
Changes in 1.0.5
- Fix start-up/close-down problems under Logic on MAC PRO systems.
- Bugfix for Knob mode and License Key entry
- Improved audio device connection management.