Sequent is a modular mutiple effects plug-in, you can us it to apply sequential effects to your audio for both live and recording applications.
- Effects: Sequent has seven individual effect blocks:
- A Beat Looper.
- Two Filters, both switchable between lowpass, bandpass, and highpass modes and capable of self oscillation even without an audio input.
- An oversampled Distortion unit.
- A Gate with variable depth and slew.
- A Panner.
- A Delay unit capable of sub millisecond delay times, great for creating everything for from dub, slapback, and bouncing ball style echoes, to metallic comb filters or flanger effects.
- Modular Routing: Effect blocks can be connected in practically limitless ways by dragging virtual audio cables between them. Route effects in parallel, in series, or any other combination you can dream of.
- Sequenced Parameters: Want variation? Each effect parameter has its own step sequencer, perfect for building interesting modulation motifs. Easily craft polyrhythmic sounds by individually setting the number of steps and speed for each effect.
- Beat Slicing: Cut-up and rebuild audio in realtime. Use Sequent's flexible Looper to create anything from subtle loop variations, to micro-programmed glitches.
- Randomization: Creative block? Let Sequent do the work. Distinct random controls for each parameter allow everything from slight variations, to complete aleatoric composition.
- Patterns: Combine sequencer and effect settings into patterns, which can be instantly between switched from the on-screen interface, or even using a MIDI controller.
- MIDI Learn: Controls can be easily mapped to a hardware controller using the simplified MIDI Learn feature.
Here is a Youtube video that shows what the Sequent can do:
New in v1.3.11:
- Clearer UI fonts in various places.
- The 32-bit and 64-bit VST plug-ins are now installed as separate components.
New in v1.3:
- For Windows VST, user preset path is now relative to the DLL path
- 64bit OS support
- Enhanced UI speed and response time.
- Distortion Module now has Bitcrusher effect
- Multiple CPU efficiency improvements
- More reliable sequence syncing
- Rotary controls for looper mode
- Combo control for Filter Types
- Multi-threaded MIDI Program Changes and Preset searches
- Soft notching for volume and crossfade controls
- Other bug fies
Proudly sponsored by