Sequential is an AudioUnit plugin designed for producing rhythmical effect patterns.
It features unique algorithms ranging from filters, waveshapers and distortion, to ring modulation and even audio-controlled oscillators. These effects are rhythmically switched via a step sequencer matrix, allowing you to create intricate, lively processing patterns. Sequential has been finely tuned to instantly deliver superb musical results, and is capable of radical sound transformations with any type of sound or music style.
- Ten effect algorithms: low-pass and high-pass filters, two waveshape transformers, clipping booster, bit and sample rate reduction, sine oscillator with envelope follower, ring modulator and variable noise.
- Sequencer matrix with up to 32 steps, variable speed and swing.
- Intuitive, high-contrast user interface.
- Useful preset templates.
New in v2.0.3
- Some new features
- Various improvements
New in v2.0.2
- Brighter user interfaces
- Enhanced slider and button design
New in v2.0.1
- Minor UI tweaks
- User manual in PDF format
New in v2.0
- New user interface
- Effect dry/wet balance control.
- Faster and smoother effect switching algorithm.
- Two new effects: phaser and frequency shifter.
- BugFix for ring modulator effect losing quality after some time.
- BugFix for synchronisation issue when host transport location is a negative number.
- Added required Audio Unit format changes for OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
- Removed support for Power PC processors and OS X 10.5.
- New preset patches.
New in v1.4.1
- New steeper -24 dB/octave high-pass filter algorithm.
- New input/output balance automation parameter.
New in v1.3.0
- New FX added: phase modulation sine oscillator, glitch triangle oscillator and shot noise generator.
- Re-calibrated input envelope follower parameters for faster reaction time and smoother shape.
- Alternating color shades in effect matrix.
- Added preset patches.
New in v1.1.3
- Additional presets
- Save screenshots in PNG
- Parameter automation begin/end gestures.
- New graphics engine
- Sequence position mark