At it’s core Dynamo is an advanced step sequencer which works as a gate for the incoming signal.
The sequencer offers up to 32 steps each with individual level and envelope shape, allowing you to construct modulation patterns of any complexity.
With all these unique features accessible via an incredibly easy-to-use interface, Dynamo is an immensely capable tool for adding lively motion to just about any type of sound.
From gentle pulsation and pumping effects, to complex riffs, intricate rhythmic gating, and even beat slicing – Dynamo can do it quickly and easily, leaving a grin on your face.
- Sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable swing and speed.
- Envelope matrix with 6 shapes, adjustable time and smoothness.
- Intuitive, high-contrast user interface with full parameter automation.
- Useful collection of template patches.
New in v1.4.1
- Multiple polishes and stability enhancements, as well as improved interface graphics according to our latest developments.
New in v1.4.0
- Redesigned GUI with larger control elements, improved colors, shapes, and contrast.
New in v1.3.3
- Improved graphics engine, better user interface response.
- Save interface screenshot in PNG format.
- Position and sequence markers.
- Support for parameter automation begin/end gestures.
New in v1.1.0
- New envelope matrix with actual envelope shapes instead of dots.
- XY pad replaced by individual envelope smoothness and effect intensity sliders.
- Command-click or command-drag to set all pattern step levels to the same value.
New in v1.0.1
- A new feature that allows you to set the envelope type on all sequencer steps by clicking on the respective envelope type label.
- Fixed control issues which could appear when two or more plug-in interfaces are open in the same host application.