Sound Delay is an auxiliary multi-channel signal delaying plug-in. In Sound Delay, you may specify delay time in both milliseconds and samples, with a high level of precision. This plug-in - being technical - provides a basic signal delaying function only, without signal feedback or modulation capabilities.
Sound Delay also features internal mid/side encoding and decoding, and allows you to delay mid and side channels independently.
- Sample-accurate delaying.
- Millisecond-accurate delaying.
- Up to 3 seconds overall delay.
- Multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
New in v1.4
- Now available in native 64-bit
New in v1.3
- Initial loading time reduced.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- "Density mode" implemented in level meters.
- The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
New in v1.2
- "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- "Off-Line Render" indication added.
- Global level metering parameters added.
- A/B switch visual appearance changed.
- WaveLab occasional crash fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.