SoundLib helps you manage your growing sample and sound library. If you are tired of searching through stacks of CD ROMs, floppies, and DAT tapes, SoundLib is for you. Enter basic or detailed information, use the finding and grouping functions to quickly find your sounds, mass import entire folders or hard disks, preview audio directly from disk, and print media labels in a variety of formats.
- Simple point-and-click interface.
- User definable grouping of records and default values to speed up data entry.
- Instantly find your personal favourites in any given category.
- Label printing for several media types.
- Mass import of sounds stored on hard disks.
- Audio preview of QuickTime compatible files direct from disk.
sample size calculation, perfect for efficient data collection before cd writing.
- Compatible with StudioEase, rootsolutions' recording studio administration package for producers and musicians.
- Context-sensitive online help.
New in v3.4
- Mass import of preset sound effects libary catalogs.
- Free listings of selected sound fx libraries.
- Mass deleting of records allowed.
- Jukebox function plays from selected record.
- Keyboard shortcuts for new and duplicate record.
- Quick update for library title, location, and status fields.
- New fields for CD index points.
- Audio import on Windows allowed.