The Sound Normalizer improves and regains a quality of .MP3 and .WAV files. It is reached by the test and normalization of the level volume of Mp3 and Wav files. It contains batch processor and it allows to fulfill the batch test, batch normalization and batch converting of .MP3 and .WAV files
The level of volume and normalization is represented graphically and in percentage.
The wav normalization and test is fulfilled on a peak level (Peak Normalization).
The mp3 normalization and test is fulfilled on an average level (RMS normalization) and under standard Replay Gain.
The Mp3 Normalizer allows to modify the volume of a scanned file directly without usage tags.
Sound Normalizer also allows editing ID3 tags (build-in Mp3 ID3 Tag Editor) with support for ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, converting Wav to Mp3 files and Mp3 to Wav files (build-in Wav/Mp3 Converter) using Lame encoder, listening Mp3 and Wav files using the build-in audio player.
The program is simple to use with fast and excellent quality results. It incorporates the latest Lame Mp3 encoding algorithms generating crisp tantalizing quality audio.You can quickly set and manage the parameters for conversion with basic and alternative presets.
- Advanced Wav Normalizer and Mp3 Normalizer;
- Batch processor for Mp3 and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bit) files;
- Batch normalizing for Mp3 and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bit) files;
- Batch converting for Mp3 and Wav files (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bit) files;
- Batch test for Mp3 and Wav (PCM 8, 16, 24, 32 bit) files;
- Converting Mp3 to Wav files using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.97;
- Converting Wav to Mp3 files using Lame MP3 Encoder 3.97;
- Support various encoder quality/speed modes;
- Extensive encoder options;
- Resampling for Mp3 files;
- Support pre-listen audio file;
- Support ID3 v1 and v2 tag (Artist/Title/Genre and so on);
- Simple, easy-to-use and highly customizable Windows XP interface;
- Support Themes