SpectR is a 31 band 1/3 octave spectrum analyzer plugin for DirectX and SAWStudio digital audio workstations. SpectR displays real-time frequency response from 20hz to 20khz over an adjustable 100dB range.
Numerous options provide ways to adjust SpectR to specific audio signals: Meter level is adjustable; Peaks can be turned on or off and set to decay or fall; Monitor the stereo signal, left or right channels independently.
SpectR has a unique feature which can capture the frequency response of a reference signal and store it for later comparison to another source.
When used with applications that support real-time input monitoring, SpectR can analyze the live monitored signal.
New Features in 2.0:
- Meter resolution expanded to 100 dB - from -64dB to +36dB
- Meters can now display an average level in addition to the instantaneous level available in earlier versions
- The Reference section has been improved. It is now possible to capture either the average peak level or the instantaneous peak level displayed in the meters. A captured reference can now be displayed as an EQ curve
- Tooltips have been added to the meter display area. Holding down the left mouse button will display the center frequency of the band under the mouse cursor and the dB level pointed to by the mouse
- Fancy new UI that is sure to wow and amaze your friends
- Several optimizations to the drawing and processing routines to reduce processor load and remove flickering