SPECTRALIVE the first VST to utilize the spectral vitality process.
SPECTRALIVE is "the" definitive secret weapon for attaining that professional "commercial" sound. The Spectralive process is a novel and proprietary approach for imparting Vitality and warmth to all your audio material
Master, Mix, Track your music on an even playing field regardless of your monitor speakers setup or quality.
New in this version:
- Global Spectralive behavior can now be selected with a new GUI based on
the source Audio material approximate frequency range. There are 12 settings
and each has been statistically calibrated against common Audio test
sources. These settings affect the way Algorithm, Process types and stereo
separation amounts to correctly keep the output Audio in phase dependent on
the source signal. This can be tested with a vector oscilloscope, previously
some settings would cause 2-4 degrees phase shift to the right. It is
important to point out at this stage that it is meaningless to test
Spectralive with a single frequency audio source such as a 450Hz sin wave;
this is due to the fact that Spectralive works by looking at a broader range
of frequencies, phase relations and the harmonic content in the source audio
- P-FINE allows you to rotate the phase of the output signal by small
amounts, allowing the user to correct minor phase misalignments.
- Main, Vitality, Mix and Stereo dials now have numeric displays where the
exact value of each dial can be seen.
- Pressing Ctrl while adjusting the dials will increment or decrement their
value by finer amounts.
- 64 custom presets including a further 64 default user assignable preset
- The vertical dial version has now been incorporated in to the same GUI
allowing you the option to use what ever you feel more comfortable with.
- The stereo section has been updated to provide much better results that
are smoother allowing you to set much wider separation if required.
- The overall quality of the Spectralive process has been updated to sound
much smoother over wider range of uses.
- Plus bug fixes.