Spectron is the newest must-have tool for sound designers. It offers limitless spectral processing housed inside a powerful interface which lets the user control entire groups of frequency bands with virtually limitless options for sweeping and triggering. By chaining effects including morphing, panning, delay, and filtering. It's almost impossible not to find a unique sound with Spectron.
- Morph module for vocoder-style spectral morphing with frequency-selective amount control
- Spectral-based delay with independent delay and feedback control for each frequency band
- Spectral-based stereo panning
- Filter module for frequency-selective attenuation
- Smear module including four independent delay lines with flanger-style LFO for smoothing the output of the Spectron Engine
- Innovative interface allows for virtually unlimited sweeping and triggering options, includes advanced LFO settings with amplitude, frequency and pulse-width modulation.
New in v1.14
- Added support for Unicode characters in the name of the preset folder.
- No longer supports OS X 10.3.9.