Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
New in v0.8.3
- Various bugdixes
- Disable update check by default.
New in v0.7
- Added translations in 8 languages
- Preferences to select a language and to check for a new version
- Spectral density ruler
- Added a menu bar, cleaned up the tool bar.
- Better OS X integration
- Show the version number in the window
- Pre-compute the cosine table to speed up analysis by ±16%
- Use jhbuild and ige-mac-bundler to build and package Spek on OS X
- spek(1) man page
- Avoid using APIs depreciated in GTK3
- Fixed link activation on OS X (issue 31)
- Fixed new version detection on OS X
- Fixed duration for unsynchronised ID3v24 mp3 tags (upstream fix)
- Fixed rigth click → Quit (issue 24) and the ⌘ Q shortcut (issue 44)
New in v0.6
- Switch from GStreamer to FFmpeg libraries for audio decoding. This speeds up the overall analysis by a factor of 1.5 to 2.
- Decode audio and perform the analysis in separate threads. This makes the analysis 1.3~1.8 times faster on multi-core systems.
Proudly sponsored by