Spin It Again, can easily record your old vinyl records and cassettes to CD. Not only will Spin It Again make the whole recording and track dividing process child's play, but it will also clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassette recordings. You can also record your records and cassettes directly to your iPod or portable MP3 player.
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.