StormGate1 is an unique and innovative amplitude rhythmic gating effect which lets you draw the gating patterns freely by hand or with the aid of powerful drawing tools.It can be used as a creative tool to create rhythmic parts out of anything (pads, noises, etc...), as an enveloper, or even like a simple but powerful dynamics processor to simulate compressor sidechaining or in more creative manners.
StormGate1 offers 16 different amplitude patterns. The internal sequencer can be synchronized to the host song position and is capable of chaining (extending) the patterns.You can draw the gating envelopes simply by selecting the appropriate drawing tool and operating on the big envelope display. There are many other functionalities in this small plug-in, please read the user's manual to learn more
- Free drawn amplitude envelope.
- Powerful envelope drawing tools: Free, step, spike and exponential.
- Variable quantization grid.
- 16 patterns with variable length and chaining support.
- Steps of one octave or one octave triplet.
- Intelligent host loop support.
- Advanced synchronization.
- Swing on octaves and sixteenth.
- Volume controls for original and gated audio, with cross-fading control.
- 13 functions for editing the envelope (including randomizations).