Quiver is software synthesizer with a more visual interface.
Quiver is unique in the way it presents the audio processing to its users. With its unique interface, you can easily visualize the way your sound will is created, this makes it easier and more intuitive to use. With Quiver, you can pull out your sounds like an arrow with ease.
- Features a flexible and modular design
- Realtime, polyphonic synth with up to 32 voices per instance
- PADsynth oscillator implemented
- Built-in effects: Amplitude/Ring modulation, Chorus, Delay, Distortions, Equalizer, Filters, Pan, Reverb, Stereo Split, Mixer, Crossfade, Stereo Width and more.
- No limit to instances of any module
- Flexible modulation
- Visual information is provided when needed
- Has a number of video tutorial that can help reduce the learning curve
- Above 100 presets
Changes in v1.1
- New Filter types
- Can now save and load module presets
- Wavetable Oscillator renamed to Paderizer Oscillator
- Dropdown Envelope length control
- Other fixes