Strum Electric GS-1 is a guitar track production plug-in for music producers and composers.
Based on the latest AAS physical modeling technology, Strum Electric includes a collection of classic single coil- and humbucker-fitted guitars, a two-channel amplifier with spring reverb, a speaker cabinet, and effects all featured in a ready-made preset library. It also includes an elaborate voicing module which automatically voices chords played on the keyboard as a guitar player would on the fretboard. Techniques such as down- and up-strokes, slides and bends, hammer-ons and pull-offs, palm muting, muffled strings, and arpeggios are triggered by special strumming keys. Strum Electric also ships with a MIDI loops library which provides rhythmic figures, strumming patterns, and chord progressions in various musical styles.
New in v1.0.1
- Authorization now works with non-admin user accounts.
- Fixed browser focus crash on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed drag-and-drop in Logic 9 but now have a separate edit window.
- Fixed MIDI Links behavior on On/Off buttons.
- Fixed a processor overload and temporary user interface unresponsiveness with RTAS plug-in on Mac OS X.
- Fixed Edit MIDI dialog values glitch.