As seen in Hitsquad's Top 10 Free VST Virtual Instruments
SuperDrumFX is a software drum sampler with advanced possibilities. You can make your own sample based drum sets and play it by e-drum or DAW. The main goal of SDFX is to sound like a real acoustic drum set. This goal is reached through the use of sound shaping techniques on a 13 Mb sample set.
- 13 Mb drum sample library.
- Dynamic interval control (DIVC) on snare and toms.
- Interval control (IVC) on kick, hihat and cymbals.
- Snare position control for Roland VDrums TD12/TD20.
- Note mapping is pre configured to Roland VDrums.
- Easy change note mapping to support other e-drum modules.
- No "machine gun effect".
- Mixer with equalizers.
- Effect processor with 4 simultaneously usable FX (2 x reverb, 1 x delay, 1 x flanger).
Low Price Drum Machines
New in v1.4
- Improvements: A "Pads" slot has been integrated. It makes 14 different "clickdynamic" pads available (see manual).
- Improvements: Each drum slot has a "clickdynamic" pad (slot picture). It can be used for rehearsal. (see manual)
- Improvements: In the "HH Open" slot, the "Mix Level HH Close" controller is integrated. With it, the mixing ratio between "HH Close" slot and "HH Open" slot is adjustable.
- Improvements: Downgraded SDFX (excluding "FX" slot) is also available in version 1.4 (SuperDrumFX-Dry v1.4).
- Improvements: The user manual is revised for version 1.4 and now includes detailed installation instructions.
- Improvements: An english version 1.4 of the user manual is also available.
- Fixes: The "panning errors" in the "Cymbal 1" slot, which occurred only in conjunction with the "FX" slot (Kick Level), has been solved.