SuperSynthFX is a software-synthesizer and sample player with integrated effects. It was developed primarily for use with an Touch Panel PC or Tablet PC.
The goal of this project is to provide an analog control surface, similar to that of old analog synthesizers. Instead of using mouse controls, the finger or a pen can be used to control the sliders. The user interface of SSFX is optimized for this purpose. Control the virtual sliders, buttons and knobs as you would control a classic synthesizer with an analog control surface. Thus, creating your own sounds can be very intuitive.
- Synthesizer and sampler for Touch Panel PC, Tablet PC or regular DAW users.
- 48 MB sample library.
- 32 demo sound patches.
- 4 OSC + 1 Waveplayer with max. 8 sample zones.
- 6 voice polyphony per OSC and Waveplayer.
- 4 LFO with wide range of selectable modulation targets.
- 2 VCA with 2 ADSR.
- 2 VCF (24dB LPF / HPF) with resonance and 2 ADSR.
- 1 ADSR (target is selectable).
- Cross- and ring-modulation for OSC 1 & 2.
- Effect processor with 6 simultaneously usable FX (reverb, delay, flanger, phaser, chorus and overdrive).