Switch sound file conversion software is an audio file format converter for windows. It can convert audio files from many different file formats into mp3 or wav files, including wav to mp3, au to mp3, aiff to mp3 and much more.
Switch audio file converter is very easy to use. Just add the files you want to convert to the list, select the format you want to use, and then click the convert button.
- Converts a variety of different audio file formats including wav, mp3, ogg, flac, aac, wma, au, aiff, ogg, msv, dvf, vox, atrac, gsm, dss and other formats into mp3 or wav.
- MPEG Layer-3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes.
- WAV encoder support sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM or a number of other codecs.
- Up to 32000 files can be converted in one batch.
- Optimized CPU usage and efficient code for fastest conversion times.
- Swicth Sound File Converter integrates directly with other sound software programs including Express Burn for CD Recording, Express Rip for Direct CD Ripping, WavePad for Sound File Editing, RecordPad for Professional Sound Recording and Express Scribe for Typing Voice Recordings.
- Can be run from the command line for automation and other programming applications.
- Switch audio file converter is intuitive and easy to use interface.
New in v2.01
- Updated midi support