SyncTunes copies tracks from an iTunes playlist and downloaded iTunes podcasts to a mounted volume (e.g. such as a SD card in a card reader, a PDA's expansion card using Missing Sync, or mobile phones' internal memory).
New in v2.0
- New: 'Replace' mode sync has been updated to performs true incremental syncs [excludes 'Simple Mode'].
- New: Now creates PLS as well as M3U format playlists, with additional formatting options.
- New: Individual M3U/PLS playlists created for child playlists of iTunes folder playlists.
- AAC selection includes iTunes Plus AAC as a standard DRM-free AAC format.
- New look interface replaces brushed metal.
- New: Added French localisation - thanks to Corentin Cras-MÃ©neur.
- Update: Destination volume support: UNIX mount points, for external volumes, are no longer limited to the hidden /Volumes folder.
- Various updates and fixes.
Proudly sponsored by