Sytrus is a powerful and versatile synthesizer featuring 6 customizable operators for FM and RM synthesis, plucked strings synthesis, 3 SVF (filter) & distortion modules, effects module with chorus effects and 3 delay lines & unique programmable unison mode.
The rich implementation characteristics of Sytrus allow for an extremely wide range of sounds, including bass lines, bells, pads, drums, pianos, strings, organs and even entire drum and synth loops (in a single patch/note), made possible by the completely customizable envelopes supported by each module.
New in v2.6.6
- Fixed bug in Flangus & Flangus.
- Mouse wheel on pitch ratio selectors now behaves better.
- Improved envelope point decimation.
- Added new envelope point modes.
- Improved oversampling quality & speed.
- Added new 'improved', 'even' & 'blurred' unison distribution modes (see options menu).
New in v2.6.12
- Fixed bug loading settings back.
- Fixed editor behavior in some 64bit hosts.
- Updated to reflect changes in FL Studio 10 versions.