TAL-U-No-62 is a polyphonic virtual analogue synthesizer with a "unique" filter sound.
An original Roland Juno-60 was used as reference for the oscillators, filters and controls.
- Polyphonic (6 voices).
- Band-limited oscillators.
- One syncable LFO with five different waveforms.
- 24 dB lowpass filter with self oscillation, non-resonant high-pass filter.
- Fast ADSR envelope.
- Smooth cutoff changes (also with MIDI controllers).
- Velocity sensitive filter envelope.
- MIDI learn for all pots.
- Supports all sample rates.
- 20 presets.
New in v1.7
- Cutoff frequency / output volume issue fixed
New in v1.6
- Improved oscillators.
- New VST presets available.
Proudly sponsored by