TS-999 is a plugin that emulates a guitar overdrive pedal.
This is a zero latency plugin that mimics its hardware counterpart which is the famous Tube Screamer 808 pedal. The plugin improved on the classic design by adding features to give it more flexibility. This plugin aims to give you dirt and bite without the low-register muddiness and high-register fizz. The original parts were carefully modeled with an eye for CPU performance and play ability.
This plugin is designed to be used as an overdrive pedal for live playing, tracking or recording.
- Dynamic 2N3904 BJT input and output buffers analog modeling.
- Dynamic 1N4148 diode clipping circuit analog modeling.
- Op-amp saturation analog modeling.
- Symmetric / Asymmetric clipping mode.
- Normal / Fat bass response mode.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Switchable Input and Output Buffer modeling to decrease CPU usage.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Variable Input Level control for better response to different pickups.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Zero latency.
Updates in v 1.5.2:
- Fixed bug causing Windows versions to not be recognized as VST plug-ins on some systems
- Updated denormal numbers handling