The Pilgrim is a highpass & lowpass filter in one dial with a seamless sweep between the two.
It operates in a manner similar to the Pioneer DJM mixers, with some additional functionality: a wet/dry dial which can also be used as a basic equaliser/shelf filter.
The frequency pass range is from 60Hz (lowpass) to 19kHz (highpass).
Changes in v2:
- New look GUI.
- Suitable for live use.
- Larger display size.
- Dial values always shown.
- MIDI controllable (MIDI learn).
- Added support for OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- 'Zipper-free' parameter changes.
Changes in v1.1:
- AU Authorization bug corrected
- Other bug fixes