Rip 600 Audio CD's with one click of a mouse using The Rip Monkey!
The Rip Monkey is the fully automated solution for hands-off conversion of large collections of Audio CD's to digital format. Using up to three PowerFile R200 MFX or R200ROM MFX libraries, The Rip Monkey runs Apple's iTunes software to quickly and easily convert up to 600 Audio CD's to MP3, AAC, AIFF, or WAV format.
No more Audio CD disc shuffling, swapping, or sorting; no user interaction required at all! It's like having your very own helper Monkey to do disc ripping for you!
- One click converts up to 200 discs (per library) to MP3, AAC, AIFF, or WAV file format; no further user interaction is required during the conversion
- Both drives in the PowerFile R200 MFX or R200ROM MFX library are supported for greater conversion rate
- Connect up to three PowerFile or R200ROM MFX libraries to convert as many as 600 discs in one conversion operation with increased overall throughput
- All songs are automatically added to the iTunes library, allowing easy library management and one-click post-import track name lookup (using Gracenote's CDDB system)
- Convert up to 15 discs per hour using a PowerFile R200 MFX or or R200ROM MFX library
- Extensive conversion options and high output file quality from Apple's iTunes software
- Full status reports are generated during the import process.